• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Why are people such assholes?

Seriously,I was in my quiet little town,minding my own buisness and we got raided ONCE MORE... I lost everything I had again,even If It wasn't that much of something... Can someone explain to me why people are so mean? Especially with lostsouls...

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
people like raiding if you don't like it go to shrine
also if you try trash talking people while you hide in your little house it makes them wanna kill you even more also don't call people hackers when they kill you with AOEs

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Seriously,I was in my quiet little town,minding my own buisness and we got raided ONCE MORE... I lost everything I had again,even If It wasn't that much of something... Can someone explain to me why people are so mean? Especially with lostsouls...

It's the nature of the server, people out for blood. Just a tip: Don't go to O Chat or Forums, it only makes the "a-holes" more "a-holeish". Stay strong.

It's the nature of the server, people out for blood. Just a tip: Don't go to O Chat or Forums, it only makes the "a-holes" more "a-holeish". Stay strong.
Thanks for the advice,although I don't know If I want to play again on the server,I'm too scared to do anything...

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Madness... when we killed you with AOEs you were looking at us all through a window and then started ranting about how we hack in o chat

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Thanks for the advice,although I don't know If I want to play again on the server,I'm too scared to do anything...
It's a game, Its a place for people to screw around and do stuff, If you are too scared to do anything...How can you? There is no loss? Just play, minecraft is a form of entertainment.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
People are assholes on the internet because in real life they:

1: Weigh 300 lbs and have giant man boobs, get treated poorly in life.
2: Weigh 60 lbs and get stuffed in lockers.

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
People are assholes on the internet because in real life because:

1: Weigh 300 lbs and have giant man boobs, get treated poorly in life.
2: Weigh 60 lbs and get stuffed in lockers.
@Kimsgrim, no and if you think those are the reasons you must be really stupid many people just like to raid its simple as that

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5

on herocraft, pvp and raiding is a thing that exists

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
my gawd madness you were telling me off and being a dick after I killed you when you attacked me so yeah Im gunna raid you, tbh your bringing most of this on yourself and your towns full of ass holes or say they are a pvp town and love to pvp and shit but cry when they get raided espescially when @whitayy drops his blaze rod and msgs me to like go kill myself and shit.