• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Why are people such assholes?

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
My best suggestion: Go and master LostSoul and your combat class in Shrine, and then come back to fight in Haven once you're a level 65 combat class...

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Wat R U casul?
maxresdefault.jpg

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Seriously,I was in my quiet little town,minding my own buisness and we got raided ONCE MORE... I lost everything I had again,even If It wasn't that much of something... Can someone explain to me why people are so mean? Especially with lostsouls...
This has probably been said more than once, but i'm to lazy to read everyone's post.

1: Just because someone raided your town and took your stuff does not mean they're an asshole. PvP and raiding are a part of herocraft and will always be.

2: You should level up, maybe spec? git gud and stop being bad helps :p

3: People are generally less nice to newer people *or at least people who pvp and raid a lot* in the eyes of a pvper/raider a lostsoul is just an easy target, and in most cases you or whoever being a lostsoul is not the issue, its the fact that you aren't in their town or an ally of them, there for you are an enemy.

4: *FACEPALM X2*

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
In about two months, this guy will be raiding the hell out of some un-regioned town, graveyard camping lost souls and saying stuff like "gt gud, l2p scub"

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Seriously,I was in my quiet little town,minding my own buisness and we got raided ONCE MORE... I lost everything I had again,even If It wasn't that much of something... Can someone explain to me why people are so mean? Especially with lostsouls...
Believe me, I had to go through this too. LostParadise and EnchantedHollow and every other town went through this stage of constant attack. You just have to take it like a man, because in 1-6 months you will probably be doing the exact same thing to someone else XD

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I went to forums, veterans saw forums, decided to come back, where did rapture go again?

You're talking Rapture from LO on last map? We're AD now - go to Hc.to/AD or talk to us in game.