• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is Your Favorite Player That Doesnt Play Anymore?

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Those peeps up there^

Also, RogueMind jwplayer0 Domitius GreekCrackShot atvrider312 look_out sorry to say but dmil23 (before the hacks)

ashiirra ahahaha (ruethian)

@sakna11 or whatever your name was. First player i ever saw on this server, and he didnt kill me, but instead let me live in his wilds house near fiore with RogueMind.

I don't know what happened to you but you guys got me into this server^

@alltheotherpeopleimmissing

@mcempires "I'm the worst mayor" I'm a barbie girl"
dude you actually just made me shit my pants laughing holy fuck ahaha.

mcempires was the greatest mayor ever to be seen in the ironpass kingdom.

also, Airbus101

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
@fiore @rens @newerth @underdeep @seagate @neverast @skyforge @guardia @vault101 @newhope nova @artemis @nagori @kumo @thatfuckingtownthaticantremeberthenameofthatwasrunbyfarroesanddarroes @noserriouslywhatwasthattown

i miss sanctum.

Anyone know the name of that town?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@fiore @rens @newerth @underdeep @seagate @neverast @skyforge @guardia @vault101 @newhope nova @artemis @nagori @kumo @thatfuckingtownthaticantremeberthenameofthatwasrunbyfarroesanddarroes @noserriouslywhatwasthattown

i miss sanctum.

Anyone know the name of that town?
*Resarches in The Graveyard section*

They had Light's Hope.

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
xpeterc1 RumpTroll Trizze MasterLink742 Jarien84 ADaringEnchilada Thamerwaste and others from original Orion

Even though I was a part of a different kingdom in Zeal, your TS housed my little townies when there was no official Herocraft TS, and you guys were my best friends and really made the Herocraft expierence for me. I miss you terribly and love you.

Leeness You're such a fun person, always. I miss isketch bro.

And I don't want to think of others that I miss because I'm getting emotional.... ;_;