• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is Your Favorite Player That Doesnt Play Anymore?

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
brancher and the crew I been talking to lately and the TC at the beginning of this map Shizzdawgg MrPap etc. unfortunately they were banned so all the rivalry pvp we had is gone :/

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
Texteo
Neotetro
Nell
FuzLogix (to some extent, hahahaha)
Brutalacerate

I can't say I ''miss'' them, but they were nice people to be with. I don't think i'll ''miss'' people, just the experience I had with them.

To be honest, unless I start writing things down, i'm going to forget all of this.
I know what you mean. I wish I had some kind of an e-book, where I can just say the words and it writes it all down.

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
Ginzuishou (and her boyfriend) -> They were recreating midgard from ff7 and I couldn't bother not to help that town
Brutalacerate Neotetro Zihara @ others who were always there on tinichat having a laugh. Made my highschool days a blast
@nuttsmutts LuDDeDeKuDDe Diavolo1988 AfroDave FuzLogix and everyone else who has gone missing from d101, skyforge. Yes I am one of them xD, but still the miracles we did in Zeal cannot be repeated.
@ Every other player on the server that fought, assisted, laughed, explored and just had anything to do with me, all shall be missed :3

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Daww. I'm actually missed. I've been busy as of late, but the patch got me interested in playing again. On my end, I'd have to say... uh. I'm so terribly bad with names, I know there are a few I miss. I dunno if alexhoff1 still plays, but he made the occasional raid and murder pretty enjoyable.

A

alexhoff1

Some of the main friends:
911chandler

I'll let him know you tagged him.

Anyways,
Lastivity because she was an awesome admin and didn't absolutely rage at me (ahem) when I pointed out suspected hackers with overwhelming bias. lol.

Brutalacerate must tag him, he made this game fun :O

GreekCrackShot I haven't seen this guy in forever, and he whitelisted me, gotta tag him..

cyberslash99 you made the right choice, :p. If you see this, Let me know what's up XD.

Airbus101 for the fun shop battles.. too bad this new batch of players has no idea how to pvp, making the shop battles very one sided...

LordSeven Not even sure why you were banned / quit.. but not too bad to do MA's with.

Barbasol LB

Bingy1218 LB

Sweord DUDE SKYPE ME DAMMIT I'M ON NOW!

lhatchy1 Noob. LB

@LB members that I forgot to tag, no I didn't forget you 5pypig, but you are "active".

That about sums up the funner times I had on this server. (Late Zeal / Early DG)