• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

LuniasM

Dirt
I'll separate favorites into what type of champion they are (Support, AP Carry, AD Carry, etc)

Support - I played Orianna as a support with decent AP damage. Although she isn't listed as a support, her skills seem to make that option viable.

AD Carry - Kog'Maw, because he's got good range and INSANE damage if you build him correctly.

AP Carry - Although I love many, Zyra and Ahri are the favorites. Zyra's got great burst damage and a fast combo, while Ahri has pretty good sustain and damage to boot.

Tank - I don't really play tanks, but I enjoy playing Garen and Cho'Gath (yes, I consider him to be tanky) every once in a while.

Jungler - ??? I don't jungle, since I don't have the runes and masteries to support it yet. I've been told that Evelynn is a jungler, and I do like her. Soooooooo... yeah?

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
I have two level 30 accounts and started playing when just the core characters were out.

I play as...
Mord (70% win rate in ranked)
Garen (70% win rate in ranked)
Yorick
Pantheon for BOT games or Dominion

MDarby

Stone
Level 30, Level 27, Level 5 (NA, EUNE, EU West)
Jungle shaco - only champion I regurarly play

Teerian

Gold
Ezreal seems to be my main champion. No matter how much I practice others, I still have better performance when playing him. I guess I just like skill shots.

Kog'maw is another favorite of mine, but I haven't played him much since his ult was nerfed a few months back. I really should get back to him sometime.

I really enjoy playing Rengar, but I haven't played him enough to be that great. Plus most people seem to have it in their heads that he's a terrible champion for some reason. I've lost track of how many people have trolled or intentionally fed/afked the moment they see a Rengar on the team.

I rarely do any tank or support champions, so I won't bother mentioning those. Zephari has me fairly spoiled in the support department. She is a beastly Soraka.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I thought I should just give an update on my favourite champ since last I posted on this thread I had only played for like 2 days and my favourite champ was Ziggs (lol)

So recently I have really fallen into the role of main-ing jungle, favourites of which being:
Lee Sin
Skarner
Shyvana
Maokai

I also enjoy to mid from time to time as:
Lux
Orianna

Top:
Lee Sin
Rengar

And when I pull a pro bot lane with Tkrall2, I will go support:
Janna

:D

Shozukou

TNT
I have a nice little list:

Akali
Annie
Ashe
Cho'gath
Dr. Mundo
Evelynn
FiddleSticks
Gangplank
Lulu
Lux
Master Yi
Miss Fortune
Morgana
Nami
Sona
Soroka
Teemo <- My best
Twisted Fate
Viegar
Xerath
Zilean

Essentially all the supports, mages, some ADC . some tanks. I'm an odd ball.

Rezless

Dirt
I've played competetive as AD carry for a year now, but here's a list of my mains overall:

AD carry: Jayce
AP carry: Cassiopeia/galio
Top: Nidalee/Olaf
Jungle: Maokai/amumu
Support: Nidalee/Sona

For 3v3 i prefer Yoric, Cho'Gath or Galio :)

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
My favorites:

Jungle : Hecarim
Support: Blitz ( AP carry)
ADC: Draven
AP carry: Ziggs
Top: Zed

pigeonsnackwrap

Glowstone
My 3 favorites in order:

1. Akali
2. Riven
3. Vi

I'll usually jungle Vi or Riven but Akali is my favorite in all lanes. Riven is my main but I get all bitches when I use Akali. I've only recently started playing Vi and i've grown into her. Vi's ult is probably my favorite because of how well it initiates teamfights and knocks aside everyone in your way.

yety175

Coal
Cho'gath. What other champ can you eat someone with and then yell "NUMNUMNUM IM A GIANT CHODE

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Favorite AD:
Ezreal

Favorite AD Carry:
Graves

Favorite support/mage:
Lux

Favorite assassin:
Katarina

I'm only level 15 though :(