• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Graves

Should also mention I have only played with Graves, Ashe, Annie and Taric xD Of those 4, Graves is my favorite.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Jayce(counter op champs), Katarina(Snowball like a mofo) Draven(Amazing Carry, prepare to die alot)

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Definitely love adc Ezreal.
Next most loved is Wukong, then Ashe, then Olaf, then annie as my ap (don't really play ap's).

Anyone else think the pulsefire ezreal is a ripoff? $30 for a skin you'll use in an online game that does nothing but look mildly cool and inform everyone that you're a nerdy rich kid who wastes money.

Neonaught

Dirt
Lets see... Ahri, Leblanc, Veiger, or Kat mid.
Akali, Cait, Kog'Maw, or Ez bot (ADC).
Blitz support.
Vi or Malphite top.
Warwick or Shaco Jungle.
Those are my favorites to play ^_^, i def prefer sona or soraka supporting me though.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
I do top and jungle, and I love Vi, Garen, Malphite, Sej... I love being the wall that the enemy team has to deal with so they can reach the carries.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Lee Sin is my favourite champ, able to burst down the enemies teams ad carry before it's able to do damage to your team. I also like jayce because it's easy to trade harass with the other teams top laner, all you need to do is pounce and hit them back then use that gate and the shockwave to slowly force them out of lane. Jax is also a great late game carry / snowball champion but not my favorite since he can fall behind quite easily if shutdown.