• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitherunn's Whitelist Application

Whitherunn

Gold
  • Minecraft In-game name: Whitherunn
  • Location & Age: Washington USA 16
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None that I'm aware of.
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Some friends on the Chaotic Uniformity Server
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I love to play with others on servers and I hope to bring my creativity to a new community.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCW10
  • Additional Info: I've been playing guitar for 8 years now and still love it. For games I play, I love most games actually, on Steam I play TF2 L4D Skyrim Blacklight Magicka and Civ 5.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Not a huge deal but your profile says your 16 and your app says 17. What's your real age?

Also, please add a bit more to the Additional Info section. For example, what are some of your hobbies or what other games do you play?

I've also found 2 bans. Please explain what happened and when the bans occured:

[0] => buxville.net .:. spambot
[1] => mc.duncsweb.com .:. trying to disable the server

Whitherunn

Gold
Not a huge deal but your profile says your 16 and your app says 17. What's your real age?

Also, please add a bit more to the Additional Info section. For example, what are some of your hobbies or what other games do you play?

I've also found 2 bans. Please explain what happened and when the bans occured:

[0] => buxville.net .:. spambot
[1] => mc.duncsweb.com .:. trying to disable the server

Oops! My bad, I am 16. Now the bans confuse me, while I used to play on Buxville I haven't in a very long time and I would never spam, that is very childish. And duncsweb...I don't think I have ever heard of the server? If the ban is legit then it could have been my cousin before he got his own account. That's the only reason I could think of. Hope this helped.

Edit: Moved Information up to the post.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, I'm gonna let you in but please be sure to read the rules at spawn. Welcome to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.

@Brutalacerate Name change please. IGN: Whitherunn