• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelisting application assasins_creed2

1. Minecraft In-game name: assasins_creed2
  2. Location & Age: Victoria, Australia age 18 (Note: error on profile, date of birth is supposed to be 1995, not 1985, could an administrator please assist in the changing of it).
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No previous bans on servers (Note: several people use this account, all of which have been informed to NOT use this server, I do not know whether they have been banned from servers).
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: No referrals
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not as of yet voted for this server
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): I have not subscribed to this youtube channel
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the EULA and ToS
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCa15}

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: assasins_creed2
  2. Location & Age: Victoria, Australia age 18 (Note: error on profile, date of birth is supposed to be 1995, not 1985, could an administrator please assist in the changing of it).
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No previous bans on servers (Note: several people use this account, all of which have been informed to NOT use this server, I do not know whether they have been banned from servers).
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: No referrals
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not as of yet voted for this server
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): I have not subscribed to this youtube channel
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the EULA and ToS
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCa15}

Reviewing

@Angyles "date of birth is supposed to be 1995, not 1985"
Quoted Name needs change to assasins_creed2 on the forums

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted Welcome to the server you told me about your account and everything so i know why you did what you did. The confirmation email was sent to an old email of yours. Welcome to the server