• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelisted app

nakusuru

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: nakusuru
  2. Location & Age: Sweden 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): None :)
  4. Referral(s): Da_Burg
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: thruh freinds
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i like playing minecraft and i build alot of cool stuff aperently like http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/nakusuru/ and this http://i.imgur.com/L0u1Z.jpg and more
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN8
  10. Additional Info: i play alot of diffrent games and im trying to be frendly to every one i meet i allso drawn in real life and helps difrent servers on minecraft wiht diffrent things like plugins och building stuff for them

nakusuru

Gold
helping some freinds building there town i go on servers and build for people and the server im admin on is an no admin interaction server and i mostly do configurings of plugins and build events it dosent take upp all my time and i like to be on ather server to to see what they built and talk to people :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright I can understand that. I will go ahead and give you a chance on the server but I must warn you we take intellectual property theft very seriously. In addition we do not allow advertising.

Welcome to Herocraft

nakusuru

Gold
i respect your rules and i wont be a butter i promes ^^ and i never steal someones work its not rigth

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i respect your rules and i wont be a butter i promes ^^ and i never steal someones work its not rigth

Also remember, as I presume English is not your first language, staff will only contact you in English and that is the only language allowed to be spoken in public channels.