• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist

Omega_00S

Dirt
My IGN is Omega_00S

I am 18 years old

I have not been banned from any server (I'm a good man)

I first heard of Herocraft when i started to look for servers, when i found it i became really intrested

I have voted once but i will vote more often.

I have not subscribed to your youtube channel but i'll look into it

I agree to the agreement and if i was to break it, my punishment would be a permanent ban

My special key is HCO9, (I'm not sure if the underscore counts)

Honestly the reason you should accept me is that i am a active gamer and try to help people as often as i can. I stick to my word and i try to do whats right. I have never broken a rule in a minecraft server so you know i'll be a good man.

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
My IGN is Omega_00S

I am 18 years old

I have not been banned from any server (I'm a good man)

I first heard of Herocraft when i started to look for servers, when i found it i became really intrested

I have voted once but i will vote more often.

I have not subscribed to your youtube channel but i'll look into it

I agree to the agreement and if i was to break it, my punishment would be a permanent ban

My special key is HCO9, (I'm not sure if the underscore counts)

Honestly the reason you should accept me is that i am a active gamer and try to help people as often as i can. I stick to my word and i try to do whats right. I have never broken a rule in a minecraft server so you know i'll be a good man.
~~~Reviewing~~~
Omega_00S, please use the proper format and edit your application.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

Omega_00S

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Omega_00s
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Prototype_00X
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother (Prototype_00X) was playing on the server before and suggested it to me. Unfortunately he doesn't play it anymore but i quite enjoy this server. So after playing it for a while i decided to apply for the whitelist.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCO9
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I have read all the rules and wiki. I am a polite and helpful person and is willing to give a hand when ever its needed. I am a very skilled builder but i need help when it comes to complex structures (Towers, Capitol etc.) I would like be in one town but help everyone else in the server. Other servers gave me rewards for being helpful. (Diamonds, ranks, etc.) But i don't care for the rewards.
Additional Information: Here are two screen shots of projects i have worked on. I've spent 2 years on minecraft so i know the in and outs expect for the coding. I am a middle school student so i am mature enough to listen to folks around me and respond to there actions.
2013-07-11_10.17.55.png My Eternal castle. (Still in Progress)
2013-07-11_10.22.07.png My automatic wheat farm. (Complete)

Omega_00S

Dirt
~~~Reviewing~~~
Omega_00S, please use the proper format and edit your application.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother (Prototype_00X) was playing on the server before and suggested it to me. Unfortunately he doesn't play it anymore but i quite enjoy this server. So after playing it for a while i decided to apply for the whitelist.
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I have read all the rules and wiki. I am a polite and helpful person and is willing to give a hand when ever its needed. I am a very skilled builder but i need help when it comes to complex structures (Towers, Capitol etc.) I would like be in one town but help everyone else in the server. Other servers gave me rewards for being helpful. (Diamonds, ranks, etc.) But i don't care for the rewards.
Additional Information: Here are two screen shots of projects i have worked on. I've spent 2 years on minecraft so i know the in and outs expect for the coding. I am a middle school student so i am mature enough to listen to folks around me and respond to there actions.
My Eternal castle. (Still in Progress)
My automatic wheat farm. (Complete)

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3

My Eternal castle. (Still in Progress)
My automatic wheat farm. (Complete)
Hello Omega_00S, it seems you have no bans and I think you would make a great addition to our community. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]