• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist

SlipZer0

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: SlipZer0
Location & Age: British Columbia, Canada /23
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No.
Referral(s): none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: google.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): I Don't have a YouTube account
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key :{HCs8}
Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy rpg games and I am a respectful player. I would like a chance to play on your server
Additional Info: I am fairly new to mine craft but I have a lot of experience with all types of games. My favorite type of games are mmorpg's I enjoy playing solo and with other players. I don't have any screenshots of structures I have built as a am new to minecraft. Thank you for your consideration

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft In-game name: SlipZer0
Location & Age: British Columbia, Canada /23
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No.
Referral(s): none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: google.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy rpg games and I am a respectful player. I would like a chance to play on your server
Special key :{HCs8}
Additional Info: I am fairly new to mine craft but I have a lot of experience with all types of games. My favorite type of games are mmorpg's I enjoy playing solo and with other players. I don't have any screenshots of structures I have built as a am new to minecraft. Thank you for your consideration
~~~Reviewing~~~
SlipZer0, please copy the proper format and edit your application
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

SlipZer0

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: SlipZer0
  2. Location & Age: British Columbia, Canada
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From searching Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): I have not. I don't have a YouTube account.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCs8
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I have played a little on the greylist and it seems your server is exactly what I am looking for. I would respect all the rules and other players. Im looking forward to playing in this great community.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Updated . This is what you are looking for right?
Yes. Yes this is what I needed, thank you for fixing your application!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello SlipZer0, it seems you have no bans and I think you would make a great addition to our community. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]