• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist

1. Minecraft In-game name: crazyguylol542
  2. Location & Age:california 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):their might be one, my friends server. He just hates me now irl.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: People I knew that play this game
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I'm a good player and like to help people around me.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC14}
  10. Additional Info: I am amazing at building and at pvp. I play many types of rpg games(WoW, SWTOR, Rift and more) I would like to experience something new!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Crazyguylol542
2. California 15 years old
3.No bans that I know of
4. Planetminecraft
5.I voted on all the sites
6.agreed
7.I think I should be accepted to this amazing community is because I am a great player that enjoys helping people. I also love rpg games. (Swtor, WoW, Rift. Mc: some thing different)
8. {HCC5}
9. I have vent, skype etc. Hope to see you guys!
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please use the proper application format which includes the questions. Once you have updated your application reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):their might be one, my friends server. He just hates me now irl.
  4. Referral(s):
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I'm a good player and like to help people around me.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCc1}
  10. Additional Info: I am amazing at building and at pvp. I play many types of rpg games(WoW, SWTOR, Rift and more) I would like to experience something new!
That is the proper format, however your special key is incorrect.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  4. Referral(s):
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCC14}
Although minor, why does the age on your application differ from the age on your profile? What is your proper birth date?

My bad im 15 . . . ill get on vent skype what ever. I probably input it wrong on my profile. sorry D:[DOUBLEPOST=1358790186][/DOUBLEPOST]Ill go ahead and change it on my profile.

I am VERY sorry for inputting it wrong, I just realized my brother inputted in that stuff while I was watching Football >_<. This is my account and I want to play. He can gtfo