• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WhiteList:XxNinJa6xX

XxNinJa6xX

Dirt
2012-05-08_17.03.53.png
  1. Minecraft In-game name:XxNinJa6xX
  2. Location & Age:Texas 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):buildcraftia and c.nerd is all i can think of
  4. Referral(s):ChillyWilly713,dmall12,Fatalknife,Gingerninja1998
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Heard it from my referrals

1. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?yes
  2. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?100%
  3. Reason you should be accepted: I am a hard worker,hardcore minecraft player,am loyal to servers and will not turn on them.
  4. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCX10
  5. Additional Info:I am a great builder,not known to use hacks/mods and will not grief,spam, or do anything to harm this server.I have read the rules and have learned a bit of coding in my lifetime.I hope to bring good help to this rapidly growing server and its players.Here are a couple of screenshots of my pixel art(at top).Thank You for spending the time to look at my application and just Thank You!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance on the server.

Stay out of trouble and also understand that pixel art is not allowed on the server ((And watch the poop)).

Welcome to Herocraft @XxNinJa6xX