• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Request

Tikah

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Tikah
  2. Location & Age: Utah, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope
  4. Referral(s): I found a website with the top 10 minecraft servers and this was on there.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: See above :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an entertaining person to talk to and I would love the opportunity to meet new friends! I also think that servers with this type of theme are fun.
  9. Special key: {HCT5}
  10. Additional Info: I think you guys will come to like me :)

Tikah

Dirt
No Bans - Everything is clean.

What other games do you enjoy? What your your Hobbies and Interests?
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Tikah
  2. Location & Age: Utah, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope
  4. Referral(s): I found a website with the top 10 minecraft servers and this was on there.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: See above :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an entertaining person to talk to and I would love the opportunity to meet new friends! I also think that servers with this type of theme are fun.
  9. Special key: {HCT5}
  10. Additional Info: I think you guys will come to like me :) I love music, and I have made a few songs that aren't too shabby. My favorite thing about minecraft is the creativity factor. I am a good student in school and love to make new friends. I love the mideval time period as well - I think it's fascinating. I also teach piano lessons.