• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist request for anderen72

anderen72

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:anderen72
  2. Location & Age: scandinavia/norway 11 years.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes. from kenty's server. reason: breaked bedrock in creative.
  4. Referral(s):my self.... found it at Mcforums.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: the minecraft forums.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:i have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:i have read and accepted everything!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:good at building casltes. Good exp at be member of factionss (close to town's)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCa9}
  10. Additional Info: have exp on servers, Against Hackers of any type. favourite admin at a server. Co owner at virkons next server. (the old was chrashed by Worldedit overload)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: scandinavia/norway
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes. from kenty's server. reason: breaked bedrock in creative.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:i have read and accepted everything!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:good at building casltes. Good exp at be member of factionss (close to town's)
  10. Additional Info: have exp on servers, Against Hackers of any type. favourite admin at a server. Co owner at virkons next server. (the old was chrashed by Worldedit overload)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357438135,1357438097][/DOUBLEPOST]Your age is required on your application. Please correct it and reply back so I am alerted. Thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: scandinavia/norway 11 years.

Thank you for the honesty. Unfortunately we do require a minimum age per our ToS and the law COPPA. Please feel free to play via the greylist and reapply when you are the proper age

anderen72

Dirt
ok :([DOUBLEPOST=1357491123][/DOUBLEPOST];([DOUBLEPOST=1357491170][/DOUBLEPOST]do i have to make a new application when im 13?