• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist|PandaBlankiie

1. In-game name: PandaBlankiie
  2. Location & Age: Ohio. 16.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Well, I got tempbanned on this one server, SynapseHLP, for threatening to bite someone. Does that count?
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I feel like I should be accepted because, even though I may not be a good PvPer, I think I can help the community be a more fun and relaxed place and just make people laugh with my silly little humor. :3 Also, I read all the rules and I will follow them. (And enforce them if I can. Don't want to be yelled at again for being a "mini mod".)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My boyfriend, Delikin, told me about the plug-in because it used to be on a server we played on and I figured it would be fun to play on it for myself.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not yet but I will as soon as I get done typing this.
  8. Additional Info: Well I don't want to be all like, "Oh. My names _______. I'm 16. Blah blah blah." But whenever I'm not playing minecraft, I'm either studying for high school/college or playing Skyrim. (Ahhh Skyrim ;D) I'm more of a "chill" person unless you tick me off. Then watch out. I'll have an army come after you. (RUN FORREST, RUNNNN!) But Yeah. I hope I'll make tons of friends on this server and I will defiantly tell a lot of people I know about this server.
  9. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No. Not yet, but I will.
  10. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  11. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP13

Thank you for reading and taking the time to consider approving my application.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Well, I got tempbanned on this one server, SynapseHLP, for threatening to bite someone. Does that count?
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I feel like I should be accepted because, even though I may not be a good PvPer, I think I can help the community be a more fun and relaxed place and just make people laugh with my silly little humor. :3 Also, I read all the rules and I will follow them. (And enforce them if I can. Don't want to be yelled at again for being a "mini mod".)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My boyfriend, Delikin, told me about the plug-in because it used to be on a server we played on and I figured it would be fun to play on it for myself.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not yet but I will as soon as I get done typing this.
  8. Additional Info: Well I don't want to be all like, "Oh. My names _______. I'm 16. Blah blah blah." But whenever I'm not playing minecraft, I'm either studying for high school/college or playing Skyrim. (Ahhh Skyrim ;D) I'm more of a "chill" person unless you tick me off. Then watch out. I'll have an army come after you. (RUN FORREST, RUNNNN!) But Yeah. I hope I'll make tons of friends on this server and I will defiantly tell a lot of people I know about this server.
  9. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No. Not yet, but I will.
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I have found you are a staff position on a server. May i add that if you are coming here to steal ideas for that server is not acceptable and will be dealt with seriously by a admin/founder.

I would never. I understand why you would say that but I wouldn't even think about doing that. So you don't have to worry about that. It's true I'm staff on a few servers. (How did you find that out? <Stalker. No offence. :3>)