• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist me

mliming1

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:mliming1
  2. Location & Age:Greencastle,IN,age 13 but my bro made my herocraft account which I can't change since my name is taken so it says im 22. my bro is 22.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):1
  4. Referral(s): I don't know what this means.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:When I was looking around for good servers on google.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Well I really want to try this server out and Im a really nice person. I am also very mature despite my age.
  9. Special key:HCm8
  10. Additional Info:Yea I have been denied before but that was because I shared an account with my brother. But now he got his own minecraft account. And I would create a new herocraft account but my name was taken because of my recent account. By recent account I mean the account im using right now. And I am sorry for the confusion if you are reading this. If you would like me to make another account I will gladly do it but I didn't know if not having my ingame name as my username for this account would mess it up. Just say the word and I'll make a new account.
  11. Ban info: I have gotten banned from a server once because I destroyed some glowstone on my house that I have never put there so after I destroyed it I got off for dinner and when I got back on I was banned, I forget the server name though.And if you find any other bans that I may have forgotten you can ask me to explain those. But the 1 I already told you about is the only one I think there is.

mliming1

Stone
OHHHH TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY[DOUBLEPOST=1372744665,1338757503][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems Im not whitelisted anymore after a year and a few months XD, Any way that can be fixed?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
OHHHH TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY[DOUBLEPOST=1372744665,1338757503][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems Im not whitelisted anymore after a year and a few months XD, Any way that can be fixed?
Before I re-add you, what is your proper birth date so we can correct your profile?