• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thakoshow

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Thakoshow.
  2. Location & Age: 14, Norway.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): etKenn, js_mine, Pikk_axe, Tweekaz, plantemann.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I met my friend Pikk_axe, and when he turned on his computer, he joined a server called: HeroCraft. I tried it and it was quite fun. I have played minecraft for a year now, but I havent heared about herocraft before now. I also like to build, and use my creativitation.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, did it for 5 minutes ago.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? What should you do without rules? then everything gets griefed and exploded. Nice rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like building. Many of my friends play herocraft. so its more social to play with friends you know, instead playing with unknown people. But I like to make friendship, and talk english.
  9. Additional Info: Most of my time I skype with my friends while I play minecraft. When Im not playing, im outside, hanging with buddies. :)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application **

Before I continue with your application, I'd like to make clear what your age is. On your profile page it states you're 13 but on your application you've put down 14, whilst this is only something minor could you please tell me the correct age.

@Thakoshow

Status
Not open for further replies.