• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist :D

floor96

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Floor96
  2. Location & Age: Nederland 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):i dont like hackers and bad people
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:a friend of my Simonbee10 he said to me that server is awesome!!!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes 2 times
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i like minecraft and i like this server but i hate hackers!!!! and i play it whit a friend: simonbee10
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCf7}
  10. Additional Info:i live in holland(nederland) and i'm a girl. i like minecraft i play it now 2 year. but my english is not very good:D !

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Showing two bans for you so far... and I'm not sure you understand what a "referral" is.

Please fix your application, include some information about what you do outside of minecraft, and be 100% honest. Click the edit button under your post, and then respond in this thread so I know that you have fixed your application.

P.S. We all hate hackers :p

1. Minecraft In-game name:Floor96
  2. Location & Age: Nederland 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):i dont like hackers and bad people
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:a friend of my Simonbee10 he said to me that server is awesome!!!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes 2 times
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i like minecraft and i like this server but i hate hackers!!!! and i play it whit a friend: simonbee10
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCf7}
  10. Additional Info:i live in holland(nederland) and i'm a girl. i like minecraft i play it now 2 year. but my english is not very good:D !

*edit* found a third ban