• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application! :)

1. Minecraft In-game name: Daviskid123
  2. Location & Age: Indiana, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None that I'm aware of!
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Brancher, Codyneace, Loc, Santharix, Liquidalchemist, Holidaze, mzlapq2
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet!
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Not yet!
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD11

Didn't see reason to be accepted which is what my BF, Holidaze, said would be on here sooo not sure if I need that? Regardless, I'm a 20 year old college student working on a bachelors in secondary education. I also work full time with mentally handicapped individuals and I love my job! Usually I'm an xbox gamer, and love minecraft on there, but Holidaze is slowly converting me over to PC by playing LoL and minecraft. He told me about this server and I fell in love with the idea of an RPG mixed in with minecraft. I'd really like to mix in with the community over time and see how the server goes!

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Daviskid123
  2. Location & Age: Indiana, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None that I'm aware of!
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Brancher, Codyneace, Loc, Santharix, Liquidalchemist, Holidaze, mzlapq2
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not yet!
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Not yet!
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD11
Didn't see reason to be accepted which is what my BF, Holidaze, said would be on here sooo not sure if I need that? Regardless, I'm a 20 year old college student working on a bachelors in secondary education. I also work full time with mentally handicapped individuals and I love my job! Usually I'm an xbox gamer, and love minecraft on there, but Holidaze is slowly converting me over to PC by playing LoL and minecraft. He told me about this server and I fell in love with the idea of an RPG mixed in with minecraft. I'd really like to mix in with the community over time and see how the server goes!
~~~Reviewing~~~

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your connection to these people: Brancher, Codyneace, Loc, Santharix, Liquidalchemist, Holidaze, mzlapq2

My boyfriends, Holidaze, friends that I'm gaming with. Is that enough info, or?

Last edited: