• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted whitelist application

Shamanki

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Shamanki
  2. Location & Age:United States, TX & 26
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):none
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Amovingtarget,Spawncrazymonkey
  5. Reasons you should be accepted: i have read the rules and wiki.i hope through my time on the server i can make many friends but lets cut to the chase. i like minecraft a lot. I love to mine and build. probably most of my time would be spent mining materials and building buildings for me and my friends. kinda like a fort or base of operations.Might think of joining a town but thats up in the air as i like to keep things loose for the imagination. i love RPGs and the way yall have merged rpg and minecraft is amazing. my friends play yalls server and told me about it and i just had to rush on over. i hope yall give my application some thought.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:my friends amovingtarget and spawncrazymonkey love herocraft and suggested i join them. and i do agree :)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):yes i have
  9. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):i dont use twitter
  10. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  11. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS8
  12. Additional Info: i love gaming. i play LoL,FFIV,Dayz,Wartune, and multiple other games. Me and my wife play games together when we get multiplayer games which mind u is AWSOME!! I run a oil rig in Texas so when i get off work i like to come home and relax. Minecraft is fun and when i build stuff i like to challenge my mind on what i can build. One time i played on a server my brother had and i built a 3 story townhouse. Took me forever cause it was my first real building. After i finished it, the next day i logged in and as a prank my brother filled it with 1000 chickens lol. can u realize how long it took me to get rid of each chicken lol. i would think i got em all and then id here them cluck. i got a kick out of it but hey i finished my building.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Shamanki
  2. Location & Age:United States, TX & 26
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):none
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Amovingtarget,Spawncrazymonkey
  5. Reasons you should be accepted: i have read the rules and wiki.i hope through my time on the server i can make many friends but lets cut to the chase. i like minecraft a lot. I love to mine and build. probably most of my time would be spent mining materials and building buildings for me and my friends. kinda like a fort or base of operations.Might think of joining a town but thats up in the air as i like to keep things loose for the imagination. i love RPGs and the way yall have merged rpg and minecraft is amazing. my friends play yalls server and told me about it and i just had to rush on over. i hope yall give my application some thought.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:my friends amovingtarget and spawncrazymonkey love herocraft and suggested i join them. and i do agree :)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):yes i have
  9. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):i dont use twitter
  10. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  11. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS8
  12. Additional Info: i love gaming. i play LoL,FFIV,Dayz,Wartune, and multiple other games. Me and my wife play games together when we get multiplayer games which mind u is AWSOME!! I run a oil rig in Texas so when i get off work i like to come home and relax. Minecraft is fun and when i build stuff i like to challenge my mind on what i can build. One time i played on a server my brother had and i built a 3 story townhouse. Took me forever cause it was my first real building. After i finished it, the next day i logged in and as a prank my brother filled it with 1000 chickens lol. can u realize how long it took me to get rid of each chicken lol. i would think i got em all and then id here them cluck. i got a kick out of it but hey i finished my building.

Reviewing