• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Minecraft in-Game name: xEPICxJE5TER
2) Location and age: England, Aged 16
3) Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
4) Referrals: None
5) How did you hear about Herocraft?: Searching Gamefront website looking for top 10 best minecraft servers.
6) Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
7) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8) Reason you should be accepted: I want to join your epic and growing community, it seems like its great fun, I'm a massive fan of RPGs and MMOs, i like playing and engaging myself with the community, I wish to play with a friend and go on epic adventures. I use to be part of Garrymod servers and was liked and became known. And I want to see the amount of effort the developers put in building this. I'm not to great at building but I'm happy playing other roles and delving deeper into the role play. And im hoping to play with friends by inviting them to join.
9) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCx12}
10) Additional Info: My name is Luke, i love animation, anime and video games. My favourite hobby is Drawing and animating. I love MMO games such as: Tera, Raiderz, Rift, Vindictus but i quit most of those. I am an aspiring illustrator and animator. My favourite animator is John K the creator of Ren&Stimpy. And thank you for reviewing me C:

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
1) Minecraft in-Game name: xEPICxJE5TER
2) Location and age: England, Aged 16
3) Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
4) Referrals: None
5) How did you hear about Herocraft?: Searching Gamefront website looking for top 10 best minecraft servers.
6) Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
7) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8) Reason you should be accepted: I want to join your epic and growing community, it seems like its great fun, I'm a massive fan of RPGs and MMOs, i like playing and engaging myself with the community, I wish to play with a friend and go on epic adventures. I use to be part of Garrymod servers and was liked and became known. And I want to see the amount of effort the developers put in building this. I'm not to great at building but I'm happy playing other roles and delving deeper into the role play. And im hoping to play with friends by inviting them to join.
9) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCx12}
10) Additional Info: My name is Luke, i love animation, anime and video games. My favourite hobby is Drawing and animating. I love MMO games such as: Tera, Raiderz, Rift, Vindictus but i quit most of those. I am an aspiring illustrator and animator. My favourite animator is John K the creator of Ren&Stimpy. And thank you for reviewing me C:

Reviewing

Apparently im still not white listed, my friend became whitelisted, does it take sometime then? Did you make sure that there is a 5 in xEPICxJE5TERx

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It turns out i spelt my name wrong sorry, Everyone makes mistakes, It should be xEPICxJE5TERx
So sorry i was wondering why it wasnt working. that would also mean my special key would be {HCx13}

Removing you from the whitelist.

You need to post a new application with the correct IGN and the correct special key so that name can be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.