• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

mathtrek

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mathtrek
  2. Location & Age: Singapore, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no but i might
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: of course
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM8

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mathtrek
  2. Location & Age: Singapore, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no but i might
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: of course
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM8
REVIEWING

mathtrek

Stone
I apologise for not including those in my report as they were many years ago and I had pushed them away from my memory, as for the age, my fingers slipped and I didn't notice it until you pointed me towards it.
As for the buxville ban I really have no reason for it other than I was a lot younger and inexperienced, I can vaguely remember that we had a conversation about it and that I would stop doing so, while i still persisted because of my age at the time. I cannot say more for I cannot remember my reasons for it.
The inventiongaming one was of consequence that I had removed someone else's quarry that I thought was abanadoned and again, I was still very inexperienced with servers in general at the time. unfortunately i am unable to read the ban post covering this and therefore cannot remember the details of it.
I apologise for this and will remember it for future applications.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I apologise for not including those in my report as they were many years ago and I had pushed them away from my memory, as for the age, my fingers slipped and I didn't notice it until you pointed me towards it.
As for the buxville ban I really have no reason for it other than I was a lot younger and inexperienced, I can vaguely remember that we had a conversation about it and that I would stop doing so, while i still persisted because of my age at the time. I cannot say more for I cannot remember my reasons for it.
The inventiongaming one was of consequence that I had removed someone else's quarry that I thought was abanadoned and again, I was still very inexperienced with servers in general at the time. unfortunately i am unable to read the ban post covering this and therefore cannot remember the details of it.
I apologise for this and will remember it for future applications.
What is your date of birth? (day/month/year)