• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application.

DeluxePvP

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DeluxePvP
  2. Location & Age: UK, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I got banned on a couple of server for hacking but now i stopped because it was pointless and now i removed them from my computer and now i dont hack.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Situationz
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will when i start playing.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD9}

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DeluxePvP
  2. Location & Age: UK, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I got banned on a couple of server for hacking but now i stopped because it was pointless and now i removed them from my computer and now i dont hack.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Situationz
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will when i start playing.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD9}
--Reviewing--

DeluxePvP

Dirt
It seems that you have multiple accounts (kioxide) care to explain?
Okay so it was back ages ago when I was playing a server (not going to tell because you might ban me for advertising) But i was playing and and i was teaming with a player and i had no suspicion that he was hacking at the time but when he got banned I got banned with him for teaming with a hacker but i'm not sure why i was banned for alt of kioxide and i've only got 1 alt account and thats my irl friends.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright well i am going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and let you join our server.

Be sure to read and follow all the rules when you first log in.

Check your inbox for more information!