• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application.

Emebb

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Emebb
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 16 Y.o
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Krobbdog, njohansen, Pcmokey11, Azenyumcha, Jazzdog411.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, planning to once Whitelisted.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE5.

I'm looking forward to your reply!

Additional:
My old account was Preditor22, but after an mishap, the account Preditor22 no longer belongs to me and It would possibly be for the best If that account was taken off the Whitelist. :) Sorry for any inconvenience!

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Krobbdog, njohansen, Pcmokey11, Azenyumcha, Jazzdog411.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, planning to once Whitelisted.

Additional:
My old account was Preditor22, but after an mishap, the account Preditor22 no longer belongs to me and It would possibly be for the best If that account was taken off the Whitelist. :) Sorry for any inconvenience!
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Additional:
@Angyles - Need account removing from the whitelist

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Additional:
@Emebb - Could you please explain why you say you are 16 years old yet in your application for preditor22 made in 2011 you say you are 19?
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/preditor22s-application.2697/#post-18969

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Additional:
Accepted,
welcome back to herocraft.

Your old account should be removed from the whitelist soon.