• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: messedupgameing
  2. Location & Age: Colorado, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None on public servers: The only server I have been banned on was a private one owned by a friend. I was banned as a joke.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Masashi2012
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Masashi2012 told me about Herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted more than once.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, I have not subscribed to your Youtube channel.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the EULA and the ToS.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM15
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I am a good tactician and fair PvP-er. I aim to be part of, and possibly lead, a party of people to maximize our success. I have read, and have a good understanding of, the rules and wiki and plan on following them. I am a server mod, (The IP of which server will never be seen on the forums nor the server itself) and therefore know how annoying it is when people break the rules. I plan on being an active part of Herocraft, and will strive to follow any and all rules to the letter.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
R
  1. Minecraft In-game name: messedupgameing
  2. Location & Age: Colorado, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None on public servers: The only server I have been banned on was a private one owned by a friend. I was banned as a joke.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Masashi2012
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Masashi2012 told me about Herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted more than once.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, I have not subscribed to your Youtube channel.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the EULA and the ToS.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM15
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I am a good tactician and fair PvP-er. I aim to be part of, and possibly lead, a party of people to maximize our success. I have read, and have a good understanding of, the rules and wiki and plan on following them. I am a server mod, (The IP of which server will never be seen on the forums nor the server itself) and therefore know how annoying it is when people break the rules. I plan on being an active part of Herocraft, and will strive to follow any and all rules to the letter.
Reviewing

Accepted