• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

In-game name: ScarsNStripes
Location & Age: USA Illinois 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s):I have none
Reason you should be accepted:I have read the wiki and a lot of the forums about this server and i think that it will be a fun and amazing server to start playing :)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it while browsing minecraft server website

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not at this exact moment but i will have as soon as you read this :)
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of Course!!!!
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):CAG9

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason you should be accepted:I have read the wiki and a lot of the forums about this server and i think that it will be a fun and amazing server to start playing :)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it while browsing minecraft server website

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not at this exact moment but i will have as soon as you read this :)
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):CAG9
Reviewing

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS15

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS15
Your special key is still incorrect. Also do not contact me any further in regards to your application.

Due to my computer issues, mind taking over Angyles?

x.x

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS13

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
x.x
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS13

What is your proper date of birth as your profile states you are 25.