• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application

Copperback

Iron
In-Game Name: Copperback
Location And Age:New York, 17
Previous Bans: None
Referrals:MalachiMccloud
Reason To Be Accpeted: I have read the wiki rules, and plan to make this my new main server, also i believe this plugin is just amazing, and plan to help as much as i really can, I am alos VERY interested tocreate a town with Malachi, and help as much as possible.
How did i hear about HeroCraft:My friend Malachi told me about the plugin, and played on some, and love this plugin, also i would love to play with Malachi considering how much he is on
have I voted for HeroCraft: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special Key:HCC10
Have you subscibed to our youtube Channel:Yes

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason To Be Accpeted: I have read the wiki rules, and plan to make this my new main server, also i believe this plugin is just amazing, and plan to help as much as i really can, I am alos VERY interested tocreate a town with Malachi, and help as much as possible.
How did i hear about HeroCraft:My friend Malachi told me about the plugin, and played on some, and love this plugin, also i would love to play with Malachi considering how much he is on
Special Key:HCF7

Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on the application

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Special Key:HCC10

Reviewing

Copperback

Iron
Ok well, basically one of them i have no clue about (One from 2011), others i used to never listen to rules and such, but that totally changed when i started playing Atherys, and stopped doing all of that kind of stuff overall, you can even ask other Athery admins if you wanted too. Believe it or not i just matured out.[DOUBLEPOST=1373141880][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh i thought i could do it i didnt want everyone to really know but i guess its fine :p[DOUBLEPOST=1373141999][/DOUBLEPOST]And after hearing how nice this server is, why not play this and see how it is myself.[DOUBLEPOST=1373146575][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello can i atleast know if i got declined or not?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok well, basically one of them i have no clue about (One from 2011), others i used to never listen to rules and such, but that totally changed when i started playing Atherys, and stopped doing all of that kind of stuff overall, you can even ask other Athery admins if you wanted too. Believe it or not i just matured out.[DOUBLEPOST=1373141880][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh i thought i could do it i didnt want everyone to really know but i guess its fine :p[DOUBLEPOST=1373141999][/DOUBLEPOST]And after hearing how nice this server is, why not play this and see how it is myself.[DOUBLEPOST=1373146575][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello can i atleast know if i got declined or not?

Having patience is key, as we have lives outside of the server and sometimes are busy with other matters.

I want to give you a chance but with your attitude about being accepted or denied makes me want to change my mind.

I will give you the chance, but the attitude needs to be dropped, and make sure you know all of our rules.

Accepted