• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

f17f17

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: f17f17
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, Canada. 14 years of age.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned from a server before
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Me and my friend were looking for a fun a cool server when we came across HeroCraft and my friend gabekid1234 told me the server IP.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about HeroCraft from my friend.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I have not at the time of making this application but I plan to when I am finished.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No I have not subscribed to the Youtube channel yet.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I strongly agree with the HeroCraft EULA and ToS.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF6
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accept because I am a mature player that obeys the rules to the fullest on every server, (Even server that are not whitelisted). I should also be accepted because I plan on learning more about the server and making new friends on Minecraft; I would also like to be a great help to the server by helping new players out. I also enjoy building and running towns.