• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

C

ChrisLouie

1. 2013-04-02_00.10.25.png Minecraft In-game name: ChrisLouie
  2. Location & Age: California, 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No, I have not been previously banned on any servers.
  4. Referral(s): I was not referred by anyone in particular
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found this server on Minecraft Server List.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted for Herocraft yet but I will after I have posted this application.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I have about the same right of being accepted to this server just as about anyone else.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): My special key would be {HCC10}.
  10. Additional Info: I am currently the Head Moderator for Minecraft Republic and I have been Moderator on multiple other servers. Also, I have played Minecraft for about 7-8 months now. In addition I am currently taking Electrical Engineering at Standford University in Palo Alto. Also attached is a picture is one of my best creations. I know it isn't that good but I'm not really a builder type of person. Thanks!

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. View attachment 6612 Minecraft In-game name: ChrisLouie
  2. Location & Age: California, 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No, I have not been previously banned on any servers.
  4. Referral(s): I was not referred by anyone in particular
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found this server on Minecraft Server List.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted for Herocraft yet but I will after I have posted this application.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I have about the same right of being accepted to this server just as about anyone else.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): My special key would be {HCC10}.
  10. Additional Info: I am currently the Head Moderator for Minecraft Republic and I have been Moderator on multiple other servers. Also, I have played Minecraft for about 7-8 months now. In addition I am currently taking Electrical Engineering at Standford University in Palo Alto. Also attached is a picture is one of my best creations. I know it isn't that good but I'm not really a builder type of person. Thanks!

Reviewing.

Thank you for being honest in your application. I am accepting you.