• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxgoldenxz

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: piffy22
  2. Location & Age: USA, East Coast, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No bans for hacking or exploiting or any of that
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard people talk about it, and the server i used to play on had horribly unbalanced classes, so i looked up Class based rpg server and eventually found this
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do, and i understand if i break a rule i will be punished.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I really like classes and rpg servers, but i could never find one that had both, then i found this one, and i really want to become part of it, I've heard really good reviews of it and playing through the tutorial really gets me excited. I will follow the rules and have a good time ;p
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP7
  10. Additional Info: Im nearly done with the tutorial and i really want to level up the Rouge path as i am a fan of "Glass Cannons"/Stealth classes. I've been pvping since 1.8 and im really good at it, im usually known to be Funny and a cool person to have around, ive read through alot of the wiki thoroughly, Focusing on the Paths and Rules and mechanics, ive been playing minecraft since 1.7.3 Also im not the best when it comes to filling out applications ( I was previously denied due to my first account's name, so i got a new one, if this app is accepted could my forums name please be changed?)

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft In-game name: piffy22
  2. Location & Age: USA, East Coast, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No bans for hacking or exploiting or any of that
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard people talk about it, and the server i used to play on had horribly unbalanced classes, so i looked up Class based rpg server and eventually found this
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do, and i understand if i break a rule i will be punished.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I really like classes and rpg servers, but i could never find one that had both, then i found this one, and i really want to become part of it, I've heard really good reviews of it and playing through the tutorial really gets me excited. I will follow the rules and have a good time ;p
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP7
  10. Additional Info: Im nearly done with the tutorial and i really want to level up the Rouge path as i am a fan of "Glass Cannons"/Stealth classes. I've been pvping since 1.8 and im really good at it, im usually known to be Funny and a cool person to have around, ive read through alot of the wiki thoroughly, Focusing on the Paths and Rules and mechanics, ive been playing minecraft since 1.7.3 Also im not the best when it comes to filling out applications ( I was previously denied due to my first account's name, so i got a new one, if this app is accepted could my forums name please be changed?)

Reviewing

Accepted

Angyles Name change if you will please.

Status
Not open for further replies.