• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

IGN: XxBLACKSOL27xX
Location and Age: Utah, USA
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: None
How did I hear about Herocraft: I was just looking for a good RPG server and I came across this one.
Have I voted: Yes
I agree to the EULA and Terms of Service
Why should I be Accepted: I'm a decent builder, friendly and I have not been banned from any servers.
Special Key {HCX12)
No additional Info

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN: XxBLACKSOL27xX
Location and Age: Utah, USA
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: None
How did I hear about Herocraft: I was just looking for a good RPG server and I came across this one.
Have I voted: Yes
I agree to the EULA and Terms of Service
Why should I be Accepted: I'm a decent builder, friendly and I have not been banned from any servers.
Special Key {HCX12)
No additional Info
Reviewing.
Please use proper format which includes the questions and all answers to them.

1. Minecraft In-game name: XxBLACKSOL27xX
  2. Location & Age: USA Clearfield, Utah/ Age 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Just searching around for a good RPG server online then I came across this site. Seems very intresting.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a decent builder (PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/SWyoz#0 ) I am very friendly, Great at PvP and I love rpgs
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCX14}
  10. Additional Info: I'm Kendrick, Gamer, Geek, Artist. Games I like are Half-Life 2, Skyrim, NFS Most Wanted 2005, Dead Space, Halo, WoW...The list goes on. I also like music, some of my favorite genres are Old School Hiphop, EDM, reggae, indie, and Chillwave. I'm also putting together my own minecraft freebuild server for friends. And i'm also currently learning how to use Adobe Master Collection. That's pretty much it :)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: XxBLACKSOL27xX
  2. Location & Age: USA Clearfield, Utah/ Age 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Just searching around for a good RPG server online then I came across this site. Seems very intresting.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a decent builder (PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/SWyoz#0 ) I am very friendly, Great at PvP and I love rpgs
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCX12}
  10. Additional Info: I'm Kendrick, Gamer, Geek, Artist. Games I like are Half-Life 2, Skyrim, NFS Most Wanted 2005, Dead Space, Halo, WoW...The list goes on. I also like music, some of my favorite genres are Old School Hiphop, EDM, reggae, indie, and Chillwave. I'm also putting together my own minecraft freebuild server for friends. And i'm also currently learning how to use Adobe Master Collection. That's pretty much it :)
Reviewing. Your special key is incorrcet. Please fix.

Angyles age change please.