• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Conclark12

Dirt
  • Minecraft In-game name: CudiClark
  • Location & Age: United States, MI - 18 years of age
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): banned on c.nerd.nu for a reason that to this day i do not know :D. but that's all.. i'm a good boy :]
  • Referral(s): Spearhartt , Great friend of mine on your server and he has invited me to join him on his conquest.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft long ago when i first started working with plugins and servers , I have been through many heroes servers and i thank you guys so much for developing such a wonderful plugin.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, just voted.. will do so DAILY!
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree, i read through them when i was first looking on how to submit a whitelist.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I believe i should be accepted into the Herocraft community because i absolutely love heroes and all the plugins surrounding it, I respect great work and i know you and your staff put in daily, and overall i'm just a mature average player wanting to have some fun on your wonderful server, and i feel like i can really fit into the community of Herocraft and just have a wonderful time in doing so.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCc9
  • Additional Info: I have a great personality wonderful sense of humor and i really feel like i can help shape the Herocraft community with those tools :D and i really look forward into adventuring with my friend Spearhartt into the world of Herocraft. Sincerely and diligently, CudiClark

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  • Minecraft In-game name: CudiClark
  • Location & Age: United States, MI - 18 years of age
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): banned on c.nerd.nu for a reason that to this day i do not know :D. but that's all.. i'm a good boy :]
  • Referral(s): Spearhartt , Great friend of mine on your server and he has invited me to join him on his conquest.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft long ago when i first started working with plugins and servers , I have been through many heroes servers and i thank you guys so much for developing such a wonderful plugin.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, just voted.. will do so DAILY!
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree, i read through them when i was first looking on how to submit a whitelist.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I believe i should be accepted into the Herocraft community because i absolutely love heroes and all the plugins surrounding it, I respect great work and i know you and your staff put in daily, and overall i'm just a mature average player wanting to have some fun on your wonderful server, and i feel like i can really fit into the community of Herocraft and just have a wonderful time in doing so.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCc9
  • Additional Info: I have a great personality wonderful sense of humor and i really feel like i can help shape the Herocraft community with those tools :D and i really look forward into adventuring with my friend Spearhartt into the world of Herocraft. Sincerely and diligently, CudiClark
Reviewing.

Conclark12

Dirt
I believe i do remember that ban, but i believe the reasoning was unorthadox and it was not over grieifing in my opinion, it was a server i was invited to by a friend of mine, he invited me to his 'base' for say and we would work on it together, admins picked up some strange hawkeye from me breaking and placing blocks inside my friend and i's base, i was soon after banned for greifing but the reasoning is 100% illegitimate from my stand point of the whole situation...

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Although I cannot varify your story it would appear the ban was a fair amount of time ago. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and whitelist, but understand that greifing is a bannble offence on this server.

Accepted. Check your inbox.