• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Aarnon

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Aarnon
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, 20.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): Vidal_B, Dismays
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: The two friends Vidal_B and Dismays recently started playing herocraft again and as they're the ones who got me into minecraft I would enjoy being able to play this server with them if possible.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, as of today(since I just found out about it).
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Yes I've read the rules and wiki, always been a helpful player on any game I've played as well as being friendly to everyone though not being much of a public figure that openly advertises helping, but giving help when asked for.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA6
  10. Additional Info: Uhm..I play World of Warcraft also I raid about 3 days a week on there, I have a job as a chef (not specifying where) and planning to pursue a Culinary Arts Degree as I have enjoyed cooking since the age of 10 (though back then it was more of the helping my mom cook type of thing and making a huge mess .-.).

Ayohae

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Aarnon
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, 20.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): Vidal_B, Dismays
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: The two friends Vidal_B and Dismays recently started playing herocraft again and as they're the ones who got me into minecraft I would enjoy being able to play this server with them if possible.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, as of today(since I just found out about it).
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Yes I've read the rules and wiki, always been a helpful player on any game I've played as well as being friendly to everyone though not being much of a public figure that openly advertises helping, but giving help when asked for.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA6
  10. Additional Info: Uhm..I play World of Warcraft also I raid about 3 days a week on there, I have a job as a chef (not specifying where) and planning to pursue a Culinary Arts Degree as I have enjoyed cooking since the age of 10 (though back then it was more of the helping my mom cook type of thing and making a huge mess .-.).

~+~Reviewing~+~[DOUBLEPOST=1361176981,1361176799][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted

Welcome to Herocraft!