• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Minecraft In-game name: SGTHeavyJohnson
Location & Age: California - 22
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
Referral(s):None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: www.mcservers.org
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, on all links :)
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
Reason you should be accepted: Well i'm a mature gamer, I play completely legit, i've never been banned, and I don't grief. I like to help out the Newbies. I've been playing Minecraft for about two years now, I just like to have fun. Maybe join a party, raid some caves, things like that. I haven't played on many servers and i'm looking for one to call my home.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCS15}
Additional Info: Hey everyone! I'm Gnar!

I'm 22 and from Southern California. I've been a gamer since I was about three when i beat the original Final Fantasy with my dad. I'm a Techie, i build and repair computers in my spare time, or just for fun.

I love Metal... Not the Material, the Music. My playlist consists of (here it comes): All that Remains, Austrian Death Machine, Cold, Dethklok, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Mastodon, Pantera, Sonic Syndicate, and The Unguided. I usually have a playlist consisting of all of the above playing constantly. :D

Other than that, i'm a extreme beginner in the Indie Game Development field. It's my passion, but i'm still learning. My dream is to eventually develop a Game for the Xbox Live Indie Games, and gradually expand from that point.

I have ADD/ADHD, so staying focused on one or more tasks is a challenge, but Gaming is my Cure, it is the only method of achieving complete focus i have found so far. I'm often forgetful, of the small things, like where i left my keys, wallet, or why i left the screwdriver in the refrigerator...

I'm socially awkward, but digitally awesome, which is why they call me Gnar. FYI Gnarly is a term used by Surfers, Snowboarders, to describe something that is Awesome, so it may sound a little *Ahem* Gnarcissistic, but it's true, i'm awesome.

I'm a big Xbox Gamer as well, I know, big shocker right? A console AND PC gamer?! Oh Noes! :eek: I ran my own XBL Clan for about 8 months (clan leader of about 300-ish people. A little over 6,000 all together, but i just had a little section) but XBL and PC clans/guilds/legions are two very different things.

I think that about covers everything. ;)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Minecraft In-game name: SGTHeavyJohnson
Location & Age: California - 22
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
Referral(s):None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: www.mcservers.org
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, on all links :)
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
Reason you should be accepted: Well i'm a mature gamer, I play completely legit, i've never been banned, and I don't grief. I like to help out the Newbies. I've been playing Minecraft for about two years now, I just like to have fun. Maybe join a party, raid some caves, things like that. I haven't played on many servers and i'm looking for one to call my home.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCS15}
Additional Info: Hey everyone! I'm Gnar!

I'm 22 and from Southern California. I've been a gamer since I was about three when i beat the original Final Fantasy with my dad. I'm a Techie, i build and repair computers in my spare time, or just for fun.

I love Metal... Not the Material, the Music. My playlist consists of (here it comes): All that Remains, Austrian Death Machine, Cold, Dethklok, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Mastodon, Pantera, Sonic Syndicate, and The Unguided. I usually have a playlist consisting of all of the above playing constantly. :D

Other than that, i'm a extreme beginner in the Indie Game Development field. It's my passion, but i'm still learning. My dream is to eventually develop a Game for the Xbox Live Indie Games, and gradually expand from that point.

I have ADD/ADHD, so staying focused on one or more tasks is a challenge, but Gaming is my Cure, it is the only method of achieving complete focus i have found so far. I'm often forgetful, of the small things, like where i left my keys, wallet, or why i left the screwdriver in the refrigerator...

I'm socially awkward, but digitally awesome, which is why they call me Gnar. FYI Gnarly is a term used by Surfers, Snowboarders, to describe something that is Awesome, so it may sound a little *Ahem* Gnarcissistic, but it's true, i'm awesome.

I'm a big Xbox Gamer as well, I know, big shocker right? A console AND PC gamer?! Oh Noes! :eek: I ran my own XBL Clan for about 8 months (clan leader of about 300-ish people. A little over 6,000 all together, but i just had a little section) but XBL and PC clans/guilds/legions are two very different things.

I think that about covers everything. ;)
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1361021252,1361018219][/DOUBLEPOST]

Angyles Name change please.

Accepted. Welcome to Herocraft. Check your inbox.