• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: TheDestroyer22
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, 33
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft.net forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but I plan to.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm looking for the next step in the minecraft universe. I love this game and the creativity it affords. I am interested in joining a town. I am very versatile and pretty creative. I am an honest, dedicated, hard working, and loyal player. I enjoy helping others :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT14}
  10. Additional Info: I have a lot of free time and I am looking forward to a great experience here. I have designed a couple small castles on private servers, but I forgot to take a photo of them(to post). :(

Nyhill

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game name: TheDestroyer22
Location & Age: Michigan, 33
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: Looking for the next step in the minecraft universe. I love this game and the creativity it affords. I am interested in joining a town. I am very versatile and pretty creative. I am an honest, dedicated, hard working, and loyal player. I enjoy helping others :)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft.net forums
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will if I remember to.
Additional Info: I have a lot of free time and I'm looking forward to a great experience. I have designed a couple small castles, but I forgot to take a photo of them(to post) :(

Reviewing...
It appears your {Special Key} is incorrect, could you please correct this, as I cannot review your application before this is done correctly. I suggest you take a look at this thread again: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163. also please follow our application format and reply to this post so i am alerted thank you.

Nyhill

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: TheDestroyer22
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, 33
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft.net forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but I plan to.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm looking for the next step in the minecraft universe. I love this game and the creativity it affords. I am interested in joining a town. I am very versatile and pretty creative. I am an honest, dedicated, hard working, and loyal player. I enjoy helping others :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT14}
  10. Additional Info: I have a lot of free time and I am looking forward to a great experience here. I have designed a couple small castles on private servers, but I forgot to take a photo of them(to post). :(

Reviewing...
Welcome to Herocraft TheDestroyer22! :) I hope you enjoy your stay here on Herocraft, and if you have any questions feel free to sent me a pm either in game or on the forums and i will help as best i can. Once again Welcome.