• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Matrixxor1998
  2. Location & Age: Costa Rica - 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No bans
  4. Referral(s): Nobody reffered to me I saw this server on minecraft-mp.com and I liked the image.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw this server on minecraft-mp.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want to be accepted because I think this is a great server, with a really cool gameplay, I think this hardcore PVP theme with the paths and the professions is incredibly cool but I can't do anything so I just can't wait to start playing.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCM13}
  10. Additional Info: I run a small server with Hamachi so I have experience on what running a server is. I know everything that annoys an admin or staff member or well at least what annoys me like griefing, begs for op, when people do things against rules and finally when everyone calls your name and they forget that you can't divide yourself in a thousand pieces... This is my biggest reason of why I will follow the rules.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In your application you claim you run your own server, why the interest in Herocraft? Doesn't running your own server eat up time?

In your application you claim you run your own server, why the interest in Herocraft? Doesn't running your own server eat up time?
Yes it does but It's just like a small hobby and I run it like with 4 friends and that's all. I only run this server for playing Minecraft with my friends but when they are not online I like to play other servers and I saw this one that looks really cool and I just can't wait for playing!!!!!!