• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

e28d

Wood
e28d
Utah, 14
I was banned from a small server called craftblock. i was actually hacked. somone came into my accout and screwed it up. It happened a few months ago and now my account is secure again. please dont let this be the reason to not let me in
no refferal
minecraftservers.net
Yes i agree to the EULA and ToS
It looks like a great server and i would love to be a part of it
HCe4
i hope to be accepted thank you for your consideration

-E28D

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
e28d
Utah, 14
I was banned from a small server called craftblock. i was actually hacked. somone came into my accout and screwed it up. It happened a few months ago and now my account is secure again. please dont let this be the reason to not let me in
no refferal
minecraftservers.net
Yes i agree to the EULA and ToS
It looks like a great server and i would love to be a part of it
HCe4
i hope to be accepted thank you for your consideration

-E28D
Please use the proper application format found in the whitelist guide. This includes the questions.. Edit your current application then make a post in this thead when you have done so.

e28d

Wood
  1. In game name: e28d
  2. Location & Age:Utah, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I was banned from a small server called craftblock. i was actually hacked. somone came into my accout and screwed it up. It happened a few months ago and now my account is secure again. please dont let this be the reason to not let me in
  4. Referral(s):no refferal
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraftservers.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft? yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: It looks like a great server and i would love to be a part of it
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCe4
  10. Additional Info:i hope to be accepted thank you for your consideration

e28d

Wood
i am a hunter and a fisher. I like to do competitive shotgun shooting. i am also learning to fly remote control airplanes and every once in a while ill bring out some legos (its my guilty pleasure) as for games i like ToR, Halo, mass effect, dragon age and assasins creed. (dont think i need to mention minecraft)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
accident. all correct except for it was 1998
I decided to look into your ban a bit more. It looks like you have had multiple warnings on the server. You claim your account was hacked a few times. Being hacked once is one thing, but claiming your account was hacked a few times especially after changing the password concerns me.

http://craftblock.me/forum/showthread.php?tid=1309
http://craftblock.me/forum/printthread.php?tid=1538&page=1

The following ban does not appear to be from the same server you mentioned.

[0] => bID# 1818874 craftadventures.minecraft.to:25565 .:. greif

e28d

Wood
That is the server i mentioned. And in the months since that i have still not been hacked and have been playing on multiple servers. And i will admit to lying on that server about being hacked once. a player destroyed a very large project i had been working on for a long time but a mod protected them, so i got kindof pissed and fought back

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
That is the server i mentioned. And in the months since that i have still not been hacked and have been playing on multiple servers. And i will admit to lying on that server about being hacked once. a player destroyed a very large project i had been working on for a long time but a mod protected them, so i got kindof pissed and fought back
After some thought, I will give you a CHANCE on the whitelist. Do not make me regret my decision.

Welcome to Herocraft

Angyles, year needs to be changed on user's profile to 1998.