• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
  • Minecraft In-game name: okmn20
  • Location & Age:Warehame, USA 14 years old
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None that i remember
  • Referral(s): ZezZez42
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:ZezZez42 and searching on google for heroes plugin servers
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no but i will when i post this
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  • Reason you should be accepted:I am mature(14) i am in high school i get straight A's and B's i love to build and play with friends and make new friends.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCo6
  • Additional Info:Love to build and use heroes plugin, i mainly play on heroes plugin servers and try my best to level up fast.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: okmn20
  • Location & Age:Warehame, USA
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None that i remember
  • Referral(s): ZezZez42
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:ZezZez42 and searching on google for heroes plugin servers
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no but i will when i post this
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  • Reason you should be accepted:I am mature(14) i am in high school i get straight A's and B's i love to build and play with friends and make new friends.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCo6
  • Additional Info:Love to build and use heroes plugin, i mainly play on heroes plugin servers and try my best to level up fast.

Thanks for the interest but we cannot review your application unless your age is listed. When you have corrected it, please respond to this thread so I am notified. Thanks!

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks for the interest but we cannot review your application unless your age is listed. When you have corrected it, please respond to this thread so I am notified. Thanks!
i did right next to where its sais mature in the parentheses its sais 14 that is my age sorry for the unclear placement of it :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i did right next to where its sais mature in the parentheses its sais 14 that is my age sorry for the unclear placement of it :)

Well since you know the section on the application says "Location & Age" one might think you could follow the instructions and you know put your age. =)

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Idont remember any of that happening but i did let me little brother use my account on his computer but he finally got his own account so i changed my password so he couldnt get on anymore since he had his own

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
he had access for about 7 months ago until last month is when he got his account[DOUBLEPOST=1347684788][/DOUBLEPOST]is their a forum on all the classes or can we see them in-game only?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You can read about the classes on our Wiki. The link is at the top of the forums.

I am going to give you a chance but I will warn you. Your account security is your sole responsibility. Any issues that might arise from someone having access to your account is your responsibility as well. We do not accept the excuse "My brother/Friend did it".

Welcome to Herocraft