• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application.

1. Minecraft In-game name: SilentTemper.
  2. Location & Age: Florida, thir-teen, turning four-teen in more days.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I have been kicked for idleing though.
  4. Referral(s): No one.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: The "Heroes" mod, and from a friend at school.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I don't really have one, I love the way you guys set up this server, and how you run it. I can build decently, Love PvP, and the mod "Heroes" is awesome.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCS12}
  10. Additional Info: I play football, used to play WoW. I have a PS3 and some games that, unintentionally, suck. I am a relaxed person, but when the time calls I can turn into a sort-of "Mean Demon" so says my coach.

Aanokint

Obsidian
@SilentTemper can you explain this?
Array
(
[bancount] => 1
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => play.minecraftnation.org .:. [minecraft nation] you have been banned for destroying multiple honeypot blocks. (152,70,284)
)

[score] => 8.81
[status] => 2
[output] => 1 bans :(
)