• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: chillywilly713
  2. Location & Age: Texas, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have a few McBans for spamming. This is because I was advertising for my favorite server to help them out. That server has since been shut down in January so there is no worries about that twords Hero Craft.
  4. Referral(s): TheMrLief, Sky-craft people.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: TheMrLief Xilox UnknownK9 were all talking about in one day, so I decided to come check it out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will once I see it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? 100% Yes, Fair Rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love MMORPG games and would love to play this/meet old friends. I had experienced the Hero Plugin on a server that was really fun, but that project failed. I am looking for something like it.
  9. Additional Info: Im a great builder/pvper. I love to fight people and build cool castles.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
You have 5 MCbans and 1 MCbouncer bans. We don't accept spammers. Are all these bans for spamming?

Yes, theese are just for advertising because I get really dedicated. that server is not on anymore. So you dont have to worry. Also, all those bans are from last year. I have since quit that

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am a she, and I am here. You put in an application last night and it was declined. Why are you posting another one so soon?

In addition it was said you bought that account, so are the bans even yours?

In addition you did not even agree to the ToS and EULA. You need to answer that question with a yes. @chillywilly713

And your profile age varies with your application age.

1.Oh, you weren't replying
2. I wanted another chance.
3. I looked at 3 pages of applications and the only denials were from people saying that it wasn't thier actually ban.
everyone who was denied claimed someone else got banned, so i figured maybe they would accept it if i just took the responsibility. That is the story of what happened to my friend so I thought i will just take the blame, and possibly get a better outcome.

4. I did it said do you agree and i said 100%. If that isnt what you wanted the YES i agree

I really need a new server, ive looked for hours to try and find something better than this, and ive found nothing. This is where i want to be. This place is where i want to settle down.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
First off just because I do not respond right away does not mean I am not here.

I want you to put "Yes" in regards to the ToS question.

So are the bans yours and did you then lie to the Proctor who reviewed your application last night?

no, i just realized that no one thinks that im serious so i thought you mite be nicer if i said they were mine.

That is how it happend to my friend though, i called him this morning

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Here is the issue I have. You have now lied on this application. You thought "Hmm maybe they will go easier on me if I claim they are mine." Did you think we would not check to see other posts you have this forum? That what you put would be taken at face value?

the bans were on this account and since i am the new owner of the account, that is still the reason that THIS ACCOUNT itself was banned from those. I consulted him about it so that's why i made this. Thats the real reason that this happened, so i have to take responsibility over this accounts bans. Meaning, whether or not theese bans were mine, it was on the account i have owner ship over, the bans as well, so i am taking responsibility like the other Procter told me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You were denied last night by a Proctor and at this time I am not willing over step that decision. You have proven to be impatient, and I do not think this server will be a good fit for you at this time.

Good luck on another server.