• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Minecraft In Game Name: DeRpVaDeR_
Location & Age: New Brunswick, Canada, 14 years old
Previous Bans (includes other servers): mc.r0ckstar.com Reason: i was falsely accused of xraying along with one of my freinds because we were strip mining with only a couple torches. I tried to convince them that i wasnt but they wouldnt listen. After about 20 minutes they just got tired of my arguing and banned me. i Realize now that i shouldnt have argued so that was a mistake on my part.
Referral(s): FrozenAshes_ , Sniped105
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from a few of my friends. They seem to really enjoy the server and recommended it to me so i deicded to check it out.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i do.
Reason you should be accepted: I have alot of freinds on this server and i would really like to play with them. I would also like to join a town and contibute to making it a better place. I also want to be able to fight alongside my freinds and make new freinds to fight with too. I also really like RPG games so i know that this is going to be a great server that i would stay on for a long time.
Additional Info: I spend almost all of my freetime either on my laptop playing minecraft or on xbox playing call of duty or skyrim. I get good marks in school (never failed a class usually A's and B's.) My favorite sport is basketball, i have attended two basketball camps and played for my school team last winter.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
*Accepted to the server*
Despite the lack of good spelling and grammar, welcome aboard mate!
Please do work on the above. ;)