• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application [xXShredsXx]

xXShredsXx

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xXShredsXx
  2. Location & Age: 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): 2011/10/21 Nyancraft - 2011/10/21 Kittencraft - 2011/08/19 86.11.228.238
The first two bans I was being an idiot while the server I played on before was down. Many of us have trolled servers in the past and I am no exception. Hopefully you can look past my history.
  1. Referral(s):
  2. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I used to play on it before 1.8
  3. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have
  4. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yeppers
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would make a great addition to the server simply because I am a wonderful builder, and a great member to have. I would like to rejoin herocraft because it has a thriving community after all this time, and the server i had moved to has, tbh died. So I need a new home, herocraft would make a wonderful home again. I know at least one member of the community and that is @Barnubus and I'm sure she could vouch for me :).
  1. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCx10
  2. Additional Info: I am a moderator for another server, which entitles me to many powers such as Godmode, and /tp which show I have the responsibility to not abuse my powers. So I think it shows that I am a responsible player and can be trusted in HC.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
If you were once whitelisted and no longer are, you need to post a ban appeal and explain what has happened.
And hello again, Shreds. Glad to see you back.

xXShredsXx

Stone
I wasnt sure how it worked, cause last time I played there was no whitelist...or i least i dont remember there being whitelist :p