• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application theMEXMAN100

1. Minecraft name: theMEXMAN100
  2. Location & Age: the Netherlands age: 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers : no
  4. Referral(s): masterT007
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i heard from it by masterT007
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ? : yes I did
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to play minecraft with friends and I will tell people about the server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): [HCt12]
  10. Additional Info: I can make cool things with red-stone and I like to help other people with it.

I was with masterT007 at his home when they told me about the server (I made my account on a laptop).

That is because he found the server first and then he told us about it. (He told fredje007 earlier about the server)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was with masterT007 at his home when they told me about the server (I made my account on a laptop).
Yes. I was at his home.

That contradicts what you have said. So you were at Master's home when they told you about it, then went to Fredje007's house to make the application? Okay....[DOUBLEPOST=1347377901,1347377330][/DOUBLEPOST]Despite the pulling teeth I had to perform to get you to respond to ANYTHING, I am going to give you a chance on the server. Please take note of this thread: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

It is YOUR responsibility to read that thread and contact the appropriate staff in regards to you and your friend sharing an IP address on occasion.

Welcome to Herocraft! Please note because we are having issues with our commands, so your permissions will be updated within the next 24 hours. Meanwhile please join our server via the greylist. Thanks for being patient!

no, masterT007 and I went to fredje007's house they told me there about the server. I never went to masterT007's house.