• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist Application- popcorn9002

popcorn9002

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: popcorn9002
  2. Location & Age: Michigan (EST); 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes. Going to be honest and put ALL bans here.
Shadowraze: Griefing. Admittedly, it was a long time ago, and I trust that you please take that into consideration. I have sincerely learned my lesson. Blockville: Xray. Again, was a dumb f*ck for doing so. I can say, however, that I have now stopped hacking. I know the word of a 1-post newbie is very flimsy, but I still ask you to look at it.
MCSwe.no-ip.org: Honeypot Breaking?: I honestly have no idea why I was banned for this server. Other than breaking a honeypot I guess?

Full MCBANS record (Check to see if I am lying): http://mcbans.com/player/popcorn9002/

1. Referral(s)[Optional]: Nope.
  2. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  3. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not currently.
  4. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Wholeheartedly.
  5. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP11

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: popcorn9002
  2. Location & Age: Michigan (EST); 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes. Going to be honest and put ALL bans here.
Shadowraze: Griefing. Admittedly, it was a long time ago, and I trust that you please take that into consideration. I have sincerely learned my lesson. Blockville: Xray. Again, was a dumb f*ck for doing so. I can say, however, that I have now stopped hacking. I know the word of a 1-post newbie is very flimsy, but I still ask you to look at it.
MCSwe.no-ip.org: Honeypot Breaking?: I honestly have no idea why I was banned for this server. Other than breaking a honeypot I guess?

Full MCBANS record (Check to see if I am lying): http://mcbans.com/player/popcorn9002/

1. Referral(s)[Optional]: Nope.
  2. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  3. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Not currently.
  4. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Wholeheartedly.
  5. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP11

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Just as an FYI honeypot is a plugin that makes random blocks around the world "tagged" so if someone breaks it they can be banned for griefing. Frankly I do not put much faith into it.

I also applaud your honesty and because the hacking ban, which is the only ban that concerns me greatly, was so long ago, going to give you a chance.

Accepted