• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - Myaras

Myaras

Gold
  • Minecraft In-game name: Myaras
  • Location & Age: 33; Kansas, USA
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I browsed the Minecraft Wiki's forums months ago and your program caught my eye. I haven't had much chance to look further into the game since then, but noticed Herocraft written in my notes the other day. I browsed the Herocraft website and my interest has been renewed.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet. I prefer to try something out before I rate it; that being said, I like what I've seen so far on the website.
  • Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No, I haven't.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I've played different games with varying degrees of roleplaying for 20 years, ranging from Dungeons and Dragons and Middle-Earth Role Playing to Everquest, Shadowbane, Final Fantasy XI, and World of Warcraft. I've enjoyed creating in Minecraft and am intrigued at the chance to role-play my little niche in a broader society within the Minecraft engine.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCM6
  • Additional Info: I've stated in a previous forum post that playing games has become a distant fourth priority behind my full-time job, Masters degree work, and loving family. I will only be able to play once or twice a week, but I will make the game an enjoyable experience for everyone when I'm around.

Additionally, here is a sample of some of my single-player work. As you can see, I'm not intricate, but I also try not to be boring in my architecture, either:

[br]
    Military compound. The entrance has a working portcullis.

The working portcullis from the inside.

A small workshop.

A sparring area for warriors, with a corner guard tower behind.

The mess hall.

Sitting area in the soldiers' barracks.

Another part of the sitting area.

The stables, with the archery range behind.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I browsed the Minecraft Wiki's forums months ago and your program caught my eye. I haven't had much chance to look further into the game since then, but noticed Herocraft written in my notes the other day. I browsed the Herocraft website and my interest has been renewed.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet. I prefer to try something out before I rate it; that being said, I like what I've seen so far on the website.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I've played different games with varying degrees of roleplaying for 20 years, ranging from Dungeons and Dragons and Middle-Earth Role Playing to Everquest, Shadowbane, Final Fantasy XI, and World of Warcraft. I've enjoyed creating in Minecraft and am intrigued at the chance to role-play my little niche in a broader society within the Minecraft engine.
  • Additional Info: I've stated in a previous forum post that playing games has become a distant fourth priority behind my full-time job, Masters degree work, and loving family. I will only be able to play once or twice a week, but I will make the game an enjoyable experience for everyone when I'm around.

Additionally, here is a sample of some of my single-player work. As you can see, I'm not intricate, but I also try not to be boring in my architecture, either:

[br]

A small workshop.

The mess hall.

Reviewing

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6

[br]

A small workshop.

The mess hall.

You are now whitelisted :)