• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: Madnuzz

Madnuzz

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Madnuzz
  2. Location & Age: The Netherlands [Europe] - 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have seen a movie on Youtube that got me very interested in the server!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Agree to them all
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very experienced MMO and Minecraft player, and found the first universe to bring them both together. I am very eager to try this out and become an active member of the in-game community. Also willing to help the server however I can! Looking forward to your replies and questions.
  9. Additional Info: 21 year old student from the Netherlands, does it help if I mention I can grow beards, shave them, and grow them again?

Madnuzz

Coal
I am from Hoorn, about 30-45 minutes North of Amsterdam, not exactly near the Hague, my dad lives near there though ;o Cool to hear :)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Coooolio. Well you seem clean and like a good addition to our server. I'll go ahead and whitelist you! Welcome aboard!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
***Reviewing application**

Not sure if Aph whitelisted, because she should not be doing so! She should be sitting back relaxing and havign us Proctors do the job. =P

I will review the application just in case lol