• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application (lil_jose99)

lil_jose99

Iron
1) Minecraft In-game name: My minecraft in-game name is lil_jose99.

2) Location & Age: I live in Toronto,Ontario (Canada), and I'm thirteen.

3) Previous Bans from other Servers I've never been banned before.

4) Referral(s): N/A

5) How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking at servers with plugins, and came across this hero class plugin. It really appealed to me, so I started searching for servers, this server by far is the best one with the plugin, because it is well, the original.

6) Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes I have voted for all the links, an I plan on doing so tomorrow also.
7) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I completely agree with the EULA and Tos.

8) Reason you should be accepted: I am a very kind and friendly minecraftian. I like to get involved, and when I get into it, I can build cool houses because I put a lot of thought into the things I actually make. If I got accepted to this awesome server, I think I could really make the server feel more knit together.

9) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL10

10) I hope I get whitelisted, and thanks anyway for making an awesome server.

turkaderk

TNT
1) Minecraft In-game name: My minecraft in-game name is lil_jose99.

2) Location & Age: I live in Toronto,Ontario (Canada), and I'm thirteen.

3) Previous Bans from other Servers I've never been banned before.

4) Referral(s): N/A

5) How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking at servers with plugins, and came across this hero class plugin. It really appealed to me, so I started searching for servers, this server by far is the best one with the plugin, because it is well, the original.

6) Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes I have voted for all the links, an I plan on doing so tomorrow also.
7) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I completely agree with the EULA and Tos.

8) Reason you should be accepted: I am a very kind and friendly minecraftian. I like to get involved, and when I get into it, I can build cool houses because I put a lot of thought into the things I actually make. If I got accepted to this awesome server, I think I could really make the server feel more knit together.

9) Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL8

10) I hope I get whitelisted, and thanks anyway for making an awesome server.

reveiwing

Please re read over the application guide, your number 9 is incorrect, if you could fix this I can get you whitelisted