• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - Humza64

Humza64

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Humza64
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A ; CT - 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was previously in a server, MMO Minecraft, with the same ideas as you. That server got deleted due to issues with hosting. After that, I stopped playing Minecraft for about a year. When I came back, I decided to find a server similar to MMO Minecraft. I am positive that I have found that server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH7
  10. Reason you should be accepted:
    I am a very creative builder and redstoner (is that even a word?). In real life, I have earned numerous science fair awards and prizes of creativity. I am in school, so I can only play on weekends. Minecraft was a more affordable way to build rather than buying loads of LEGOs. Not only that, but I like to read sci-fi books. So, if you combine these traits of mine; you get Herocraft. I can't wait to hop onto a server where I can settle down. Singleplayer is fun, but can get extremelylonely. I hope that this is the server for me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1.) Humza64
2.) U.S.A ; CT - 17 years old
3.) None
4.) -----
5.) I was previously in a server, MMO Minecraft, with the same ideas as you. That server got deleted due to issues with hosting. After that, I stopped playing Minecraft for about a year. When I came back, I decided to find a server similar to MMO Minecraft. I am positive that I have found that server.
6.) Yes
7.) No
8.) I agree.
9.) HCH7
10.) I am a very creative builder and redstoner (is that even a word?). In real life, I have earned numerous science fair awards and prizes of creativity. I am in school, so I can only play on weekends. Minecraft was a more affordable way to build rather than buying loads of LEGOs. Not only that, but I like to read sci-fi books. So, if you combine these traits of mine; you get Herocraft. I can't wait to hop onto a server where I can settle down. Singleplayer is fun, but can get extremely lonely.
11.) My money is invested in books. :)

Please use the proper application format which includes the questions

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Humza64
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A ; CT - 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was previously in a server, MMO Minecraft, with the same ideas as you. That server got deleted due to issues with hosting. After that, I stopped playing Minecraft for about a year. When I came back, I decided to find a server similar to MMO Minecraft. I am positive that I have found that server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH7
  10. Reason you should be accepted:
    I am a very creative builder and redstoner (is that even a word?). In real life, I have earned numerous science fair awards and prizes of creativity. I am in school, so I can only play on weekends. Minecraft was a more affordable way to build rather than buying loads of LEGOs. Not only that, but I like to read sci-fi books. So, if you combine these traits of mine; you get Herocraft. I can't wait to hop onto a server where I can settle down. Singleplayer is fun, but can get extremelylonely. I hope that this is the server for me.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1373160472,1373160393][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted