• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application - Hi, my name is Spootwad

Spootwad

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Spootwad
  2. Location & Age: USA, 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None. I haven’t actually played on any other servers.
  4. Referral(s): Almost everyone in the in-server town of Birchwood, including Harbelkun, Moridinfanatic, Nicolaos, Moorcaste, Linksketchit, Calimar and a few others who are part of the town.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Most of the people on my referrals list are either real life friends of mine of people I’ve befriended playing other online games. They all started getting each other addicted to Herocraft a couple months ago, and now I’m looking to get addicted too.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I’m a friendly and outgoing guy who doesn’t think fun should have to come at the expense of others. I really don’t get how someone can enjoy griefing and intentionally irritating other people in real life or online, so you won’t have to worry about me doing that to someone else. I’m just looking to have a good time hanging out with some of my favorite people playing one of my favorite games.
  9. Additional Info: If you know what my minecraft name is a reference to, you are awesome and I want to be your friend.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing

Sadly I do not know what your name is a reference too, I feel left out. Haha.

Your application looks great, welcome to Herocraft.
Check our inbox.